NSU final year student dies while trying to rescue an electrocuted trader


Zaidu Haruna, a final year Biology Education at Nasarawa State University, Keffi, has died after being electrocuted while trying to rescue a phone repairer who was also electrocuted.

The incident happened earlier in the week at the GSM Village in Keffi. The mobile phone repairer, Junaudu Shaibu, was electrocuted when he went to pick up his tools unknown to him that a high tension wire had fallen.

Zaidu met his death while attempting to save the life of Shaibu.

No comments:

Post a comment